Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Starfleet Military Reserves...

Author Topic: Starfleet Military Reserves...
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been a while since I've done anything for Starfleet Military Reserves. I did these two articles a while back, and believe many of you have not had the opportunity to see them since they are difficult to find at SMR unless you know exactly where to look.

The first article, STANDING RULES OF ENGAGEMENT FOR SMR FORCES, explains the Laws of Armed Conflict as the Federation might apply them in that setting. The second article, Starfleet Military Reserves: Rules of Engagement Briefing (LOAC and the Borg) outlines the way LOAC applies (and in some cases, does not apply) to conflicts with the Borg.

Read. Comment.

------------------
The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
--George Carlin
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a link at the bottom of the first article that no longer works (they moved the page it referenced). Here's where the link should take you: http://www.aetc.randolph.af.mil/ja/loac/000.htm

------------------
The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
--George Carlin

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work, Baloo. Out of curiosity, could you tell us when SMR will be updated?

------------------
This post will self destruct in 10 seconds

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

I don't know when SMR will be updated. That's Cargile's baby and he's kind of burned out on Trek stuff right now.

--Baloo

------------------
--George Carlin

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps