Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » $$$$Nova class again!!!!!!!!$$$$$$

Author Topic: $$$$Nova class again!!!!!!!!$$$$$$
bear
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, thanks to ST Magazine I manipulated the pathfinder to the same length as the side view with some minor modifications. Now all I need to do is put some hull detail on the side view. Ok, should I wait for some better material or should I try to fudge it in similar to an intrepid style? Is anybody interested in helping? Oh, the nacelles on the top view need to be reworked to more closely match the side view.

------------------
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/9268/index.html

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you make the side-view yourself Bear? It looks good.

One nitpick though, the mid-section of the hull is a bit blurry.

------------------
"The keyboard, how quaint."
Federation Starship Datalink - Starship site of the new millennium.

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited October 07, 1999).]

Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have taken many screen captures and made a schematic. So I know the detail is accurate. You can use that if you wish
http://members.xoom.com/avalonsector/junk/

novaschem.jpg

------------------
Photon torpedoes, once a finite supply, haven't been a problem since all those Wal-Marts opened up in the Delta Quadrant. -Jim Wright

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps