Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » unnamed class 2

Author Topic: unnamed class 2
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

well!?! What do you think?

Andrew

------------------
"The story..." Londo says, "is not over yet. The story is never over."

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks promising.
Any other views on this one?

------------------
Presenting the NX-59650. It can slice! It can dice! It can seperate into THREE parts!!
Now available with THREE FULL warpcores!
But wait! Buy now, and get a free number upgrade to NX-74913!

To order, call: 0800-PROMETHEUS

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I wasn't going to originally post it - its not of a high quality... but you get the idea.

------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

how about this then:

Andrew

------------------

Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I almost get sick looking at that pic!

------------------
Photon torpedoes, once a finite supply, haven't been a problem since all those Wal-Marts opened up in the Delta Quadrant. -Jim Wright

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AIIGH! Some madman crossbred a starship and a TIE fighter!

------------------
'In every country and in every age the priest has been hostile to Liberty; he is always in allegiance to the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection of his own." ---- Thomas Jefferson

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel the same dizziness as Black Knight. I think the effect is because the image is blurred in a certain direction, the center in this case, which creates the illusion of an actual movement (unlike the sharp star streaks in the actual episodes!).

------------------
Get your free signature at Ex Astris Scientia

Starbuck
"Replicate some marmalade, Commander - helm control is toast!"
Member # 153

- posted      Profile for Starbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geez... Somebody has a seriously warped mind!
Looks like a cross between the E-D, a TIE fighter and an X-Wing... Having said that, I suppose that most starships bear a resemblance to a Y-Wing...

Nice idea... but it's one of those creations which should have been put on the flameboard IMHO.

Anyone else got any hybrids that shouldn't be allowed?

------------------
WARNING: Storing semtex in the microwave
may be hazardous to your health!

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Spends ten minutes frantically looking for the USS Nightmare in the Starships Archive*

Why is there no Designs Archive?

------------------
"So, no room for Bender, huh? Well I'll build my own lunar lander, with blackjack, and hookers.
In fact, who needs a lander, or blackjack?
Ah, screw the whole lot o' ya!"
-- Bender, Futurama.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why? Because CC hasn't gotten around to giving me one.... *poke poke*

------------------
Fabrux's Starship Page
Now with only 1 popup!

Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Federation Shipmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second picture's effects looks excellent, but I'm still deciding about the design.

------------------
Personal webpage: http://www.crosswinds.net/~bae146/

Transit International Airways' Baltimore-Washington Hub: http://www.crosswinds.net/~tiahub/

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps