Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » The other day when I was travelling faster than the speed of light...

Author Topic: The other day when I was travelling faster than the speed of light...
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took a photo:

------------------
Ralph: Um, Miss Hoover? There's a dog in the vent.
Hoover: Ralph, remember the time you said Snagglepuss was outside?
Ralph: He was going to the bathroom.

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's nothing! You haven't really travelled until you've gone to plaid!

------------------
It is less important that you agree with me than it is for you to to understand what I'm saying.

http://members.tripod.com/~Bob_Baloo/index.htm

[This message has been edited by Baloo (edited November 19, 1999).]

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prepare ship for ludicrous speed!

------------------
"Stop right there! I have here the only working phaser ever built! It was fired only once: to keep William Shatner from making another album."

- The Collector, "Treehouse of Horror X," The Simpsons.

Starbuck
"Replicate some marmalade, Commander - helm control is toast!"
Member # 153

- posted      Profile for Starbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, come on...
Everyone knows that nothing travels faster than bad news! The only problem with that is if you're using a Bad News Drive, by the time you get anywhere you're so unwelcome you wish you'd stayed at home!

------------------
"Replicate some marmalade, Commander - helm control is toast!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*fires up the Infinite Improbability Drive*

------------------
"Alright, so it's impossible. How long will it take?"
-Commander Adams, Forbidden Planet

Lt. Tom
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had the impression TSN had a heart of gold, but this is ridiculous!
IP: Logged
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*starts singing like Neil Young*

------------------
"Alright, so it's impossible. How long will it take?"
-Commander Adams, Forbidden Planet

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn...is it me or is it the 5 cups of coffee I just drank that makes that picture. I think that I haven't seen this since that night on Nov. 13 with Justin...

------------------
I don't care who you are, where you're from
What you did, as long as you love me.
Who you are, where you're from
What you did, as long as you love me.

-Backstreet Boys

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael_T, could you do me a favour? Please delete that quote from your sig? I really hate that song...

------------------
"Waaawhooo! Lookie here ma, I caught me a lightnin' bug!"
-Jetstorm

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The song is... well, fair. I like the video clip. It would be even better if they showed more of the exceptionally beautiful chicks and less of the boys.

------------------
"When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way."
A somewhat different Janeway in VOY: "Living Witness"
Ex Astris Scientia

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*fights vehemently to keep any negative comments about the Backdoor boys inside*

Hmm...at least the pic is nice.

------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. Alright, give me the bomb" -Ultra Magnus, Fight or Flee

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya know, Once I said it I started to wonder. How would you go about making a plaid pattern using PSP5 or Photoshop? I imagine the techniques would be similar, wouldn't they?

[Goes off to experiment.]

--Baloo

------------------
It is less important that you agree with me than it is for you to to understand what I'm saying.

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

Not bad for an hour's experimentation. I'll bet I could do better with practice!

I bring you PLAID.

--Baloo

------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh

------------------
"Waaawhooo! Lookie here ma, I caught me a lightnin' bug!"
-Jetstorm

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder what Baloo's next web design is going to look like. I have actually seen people using background images like these.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps