Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » ** Stumbles in in a drunken haze **

Author Topic: ** Stumbles in in a drunken haze **
Enterprise
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Enterprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well ladies and gents, in between a production of "A Midsummer Nights Dream" and Physics homework, I actually found time to stop in at the forums....

So how is everybody?

Say, just out of curiosity, how many of you have read "Star Trek Sovereign"?

------------------
Brandon "Enterprise" Grasmick
Commanding Officer, USS Sovereign (NX-74222)

"Captain, the Sona crew are willing to negotiate a cease fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have 3 minutes of air left."
-- Worf

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
-- In time of war the law falls silent.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brandon, we both know that I read it.... And who said you could have bloodwine again? I thought your prohibition officer told you no more alchohol...

------------------
*smacks forehead* UBB code doesn't work on webpages, dumb@$$! *continues smacking forehead*
-Me, while completing my website's new look
Fabrux's Starship Page

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you mean 'probation officer'?

------------------
If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

My Stuff!

Enterprise
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Enterprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fabrux,

He won't let me have Romulan Ale. He says it tastes icky. He just gave me a case of 2309 vintage Bloodwine...

And as for "Star Trek Sovereign," the writer of it told me that Q is going to be in the next episode of it.

------------------

"Captain, the Sona crew are willing to negotiate a cease fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have 3 minutes of air left."
-- Worf

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Uh.... You are the writer, Brandon....

------------------
*smacks forehead* UBB code doesn't work on webpages, dumb@$$! *continues smacking forehead*
Fabrux's Starship Page

Enterprise
Member # 48

Well, there went that illusion......

------------------

-- Worf

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sunspot: While it may have been a mistake, it still makes sense. "Prohibition" officer. No alcohol. It's clever, if intentional. If not, it's still an interesting pun. :-)

------------------
"Is he live or dead? Has he thoughts within his head?"
-Black Sabbath, "Iron Man"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, Enterprise. Wrong forum though, this belongs to the Officers Lounge.....

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

Welcome? Who says he's welcome? Anyways, he's not new, he just doesn't post much... Still, this shoud be in the OL, I agree. Off it goes..

------------------
Fabrux's Starship Page

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps