Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Niagara artistic question? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Niagara artistic question?
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, those are the FF diagrams.

And the saucer looks much more like a Galaxy's than an Ambassador's. Isn't there a top view of at least one of those ships showing that the saucer is elliptical, not circular?

And there is, sort of, some proof on the Freedom. There's a vidcap from TBoBW of a ship that some people have matched to the shape of the Freedom. It isn't utterly conclusive, but it suggests that the FF diagram is probably at least close.

------------------
"Back in the 14th century, stair-stepping to the oldies was not considered manly."
-John Scalzi, on the longbow as the best weapon of the second millennium

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've visited your site, I've got Shockwave. The only thing I see is a triangle with "Niagara" in it. How does it work?

------------------
"There will be an answer, let it be..."
Motto of the USS Sutherland

bear
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prak: There should have been a bar with button on it above the class logo. That logo should have been the very last part of the movie to load.

------------------
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/9268/index.html

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TSN: If you want a top view of the Freedom, you should try www.shipschematics.net

Just search for 'Freedom'and you'll find it.

PS: There are lots of non-canon ships on that site as well, wich are classified as canon: watch out!

------------------
"There will be an answer, let it be..."
Motto of the USS Sutherland

[This message has been edited by Prakesh (edited December 20, 1999).]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps