Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » First Time For Everything...

Author Topic: First Time For Everything...
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are my first Romulan kitbashes. They're not all that great, but you have to start somewhere...

------------------
New sig coming soon!

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. The colors on those are amazing.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"Ou tou kratountos h� polis nomizetai" - Creon

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aren't they? And to think, only me and you will get that joke...

------------------
New sig coming soon!

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh, they're nice (especially for a first try)... It's hard to tell, but I think I like the first or third the best.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think #3 would look more solid if the engines were slapped right onto the hull, instead of with the pylons.

------------------
If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

My Stuff!

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The, *D7-ized* D'Kazanak looks a bit like an Akira.
I like.

------------------
-You are crazy.
-I thought I was pisces.

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought they were called "D'deridex"...

------------------
If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

My Stuff!

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

The D'Kazanak and D'Deriex are 2 separate classes...

------------------
New sig coming soon!

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course, we've never actually seen the D'Kazanak, because it's from a damn novel.

Which, BTFW, has a ship very damn similar to a D'Deridex.

------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. Alright, give me the bomb" -Ultra Magnus, Fight or Flee

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... and the D'Kazanak was supposed to DWARF a D'Deridex, according to that selfsame book.

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are we talking about The Romulan Prize?

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Obese Penguin
Doomsayer
Member # 271

- posted      Profile for Obese Penguin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah "The Romulan Prize" is cool , i finished reading it a couple of weeks ago , it was one of my Birthday Presents :-)

This is the Cover Art :

In the book it says that the D'k is about 400 m larger then the D'D , id have to go back in the book to get the exact size. By the cover art i think the D'K is just a bigger version of the D'D , it said in the book that the designs both look the same .

Hey Fabrux do you have a Romulan Ship Kit or Klingon Ship Kit ? if so are you goin to post it on your site soon ? or are ya keepin that for yourself? :-)

------------------
"I am First Omet'iklan, and I am dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember, victory is life."

-- Omet'iklan Ds9:"To the Death" http://www.geocities.com/travlyn2/index.htm

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

Hehehehe... I'm working on a Romulan section. I haven't made a Romulan shipkit yet, but I might...

------------------
New sig coming soon!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps