Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Christmas...Christmas...Christmas...

Author Topic: Christmas...Christmas...Christmas...
Tachy
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 

------------------
-- GLARE --
http://utopia-plantita.net
-- GLARE --

IP: Logged
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are you going to post the other view, too?

------------------
New sig coming soon!

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
looks nice!

Uhm, is it me or does that link in your sig not work??

------------------
"Reality is a condition that occurs because of a lack of alcohol."
- Albert Einstein

(-=\V/=-)

Tachy
Ex-Member

no it is spelled wrong ( in the sig) www.utopia-planitia.net will be active in 2 months approximatively.it will be a full scifi-art project that will span the entire year 2000.

------------------
-- GLARE --
http://utopia-plantita.net
-- GLARE --

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*restrains urge to punch*

------------------
"Is this real life? Is this just fantasy?"
-Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some sort of Defiant variant?

------------------
If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

My Stuff!

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Utopia Planitia? Goodness, where ever did you think of that name? :-)

------------------
"'...This boy is Ignorance. This girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree, but most of all beware this boy, for on his brow I see that written which is Doom, unless the writing be erased. Deny it!' cried the Spirit stretching out its hand towards the city. 'Slander those who tell it ye! Admit it for your factious purposes, and make it worse. And abide the end!'"
-Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Prevaricate without mission pod, maybe?

------------------
"There will be an answer, let it be..."
Motto of the USS Sutherland

bear
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been meaning to ask this, what is with naming the class pravicate? Does the thing fly right or what?

------------------
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/9268/index.html

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, "prevaricate" means "to lie" or "to equivocate". Not exactly a very good name for a ship. But then, who knows why they do what they do? ;-)

------------------
"'...This boy is Ignorance. This girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree, but most of all beware this boy, for on his brow I see that written which is Doom, unless the writing be erased. Deny it!' cried the Spirit stretching out its hand towards the city. 'Slander those who tell it ye! Admit it for your factious purposes, and make it worse. And abide the end!'"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is it just me, or does Tachy periodically post a design and never post in that thread again?

------------------
New sig coming soon!

MikeW
Ex-Member

Well if he spent every minute of every day responding to every little comment, he'd have no time for anything else, like the myriad of other projects we're working on.

And before a few dumbasses come around saying we're stealing the idea behind CC's UP3 project, don't bother. There happens to be TWO Utopia Planitia sites on the net all ready, one is CC's (which isn't actually up) which provides Starship Schematics and information, and the other UP provides tips on (real, plastic and stuff) starship modeling. Ours is just another Utopia Planitia, with a different concept. What that concept is, we're not even going to bother spoiling you with because in about five minutes I'm going to get a reply full of bad english and accusations of Scifi-Art "again" screwing with CC. I personally am not interested in fighting, because I've all ready got about 20 megs worth of log files from our past fights, and believe me, all of its nasty and enough to keep this rift going on till the NEXT Milleneum and beyond.

------------------
-=-=-=-=-
Just killing Mom till Time gets here!

http://thunderchild.simplenet.com
-- Total Eclipse Productions, Sonora CA
--- Currently shooting "Dark Days I: Ragnarok"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Well, you can't say the name is just a coincidence... :-)

------------------

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jesus.....

I am so fucking tempted to just ban you two and then slap your common IPs in to the deny list like you've done for me at SF-A, but closing this thread will have to do.

Translation: LEAVE US ALONE.

------------------
"Shoes, yes. Definitely. Shoes."

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps