Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » New Ship (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Ship
Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have plenty of Ideas for ships i just cant get them on to paper. I do not do well with ships and such.

Perhaps we could colaborate, on a project

------------------
I am not responsible for the stupidity of other people.

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I will switch to Paint and 256-color palettes too, then I won't have so many problems with colors that don't match. ;-)

My regards to Fabrux for doing all this with such a simple program.

------------------
"A few more calculations"

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it.

------------------
Death before Dishonor!
However Dishonor has
quite a disputed defintion.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Necromancer: That little image ar the top is about all I can do. If you want to do a project, the person you want is right there *points to Bernd*

------------------
"You insulted Shakespeare? I'm telling."
-Miss Bate

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have many good ships (at least, _I_ think so), and I get them to paper. My problem is I can't get them posted. I sent some 14 designs, poor to fairly decent, to Cargile a while back to post, but it seems he's become a SFA fixture, and shant return here.

*O'HaraSpeak* "Oh, Deah! Ah shall nevah see mah beloved stahships again!"

Well, actually, I kept the originals. I'm crazy, not stupid.

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps