Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » F-620 A/LEO Fighter (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: F-620 A/LEO Fighter
Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
F-620 A/LEO Fighter

Introduced sometime in the future, say around 2150...Used in WWIV or somesuch...

------------------
If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

My Stuff!

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh! Don't see too many near future designs around...

------------------
Chris's Home Page
"Look out, muppets!"
-Sgt. Joe Friday, Dragnet

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite Nice.

Reminds me of a Shark.

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, looks fast

------------------
So small,
So innocent, so young, So delicately done
Grown up in your poison.

"Little Baby Swastikkka"
-Skunk Anansie

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm getting SeaQuest flashbacks!

Could this thing "fly" underwater too?

------------------
"I cannot live out that life.
That man is bereft of passion... and imagination!
That is not who I am!"

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had the same idea!

------------------
So small,
So innocent, so young, So delicately done
Grown up in your poison.

"Little Baby Swastikkka"
-Skunk Anansie

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool, but do you think this thing could turn or keep its orientation with such short wings? I'm no expert on the subject, but it seems like it would go into a spin at the drop of a hat.

------------------
"A gathering of Angels appeared above my head. They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said..." -Styx

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those fins on the forward hull control lift and rotation about the x-/y-/z- axes. The front ones point down and the back ones are tilted upwards, exposing the repulsor fields to the different axes and allowing maneuvering.

I'm not really thatj far into coming up with a backstory for this little ship...I'm mostly into it for the drawing.

------------------
If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

My Stuff!

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh, I don't think the United States exist anymore in the 22nd century...

------------------
"The things hollow--it goes on forever--and--oh my God!--it's full of stars!" -David Bowman's last transmission back to Earth, 2001: A Space Odyssey

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless we ignore Trek. :P

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"I'm still amazed at how unintuitive the Windows world is and how it tries to mimic the Mac." - John de Lancie

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never heard anyone predict a fourth world war before. I mean, after the third, we'll either be blasted back to a proverbial Stone Age, or we'll realize that there's no way we could survive another one. :-)

------------------
"...more people buy Harry Potter novels than the works of Alexander Pope, but that's no measure of their quality."
-Tom Aylward-Nally, December 29, 1999

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

THis war was started by the Japanese Alliance...I think I'll have it based on something like violating an atomics ban...or attacking a US civilian base...or maybe the Russo-Europeans started it.. *L*

------------------

My Stuff!

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have Canada start it. We stop the export of our syrup and our ham (Which, is Canadian Bacon to you guys), and that leads to global catastrophe.

------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. Alright, give me the bomb" -Ultra Magnus, Fight or Flee

TerraZ
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah! Let's show the world what we Canadians are capable of! BWA HA HA HA HA HA...

------------------
-If you ask me, I think continuity is highly overrated...
*Brannon Braga*

-Where were you when the brains were handed out?
*Sonic the Hedgehog*

IP: Logged
Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

I think I'll have Canada a nuclear wasteland.. :P

------------------

My Stuff!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps