Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Non-trek but it enjoyable *may offend* (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Non-trek but it enjoyable *may offend*
Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This should appeal mainly to the guys of the group.

------------------
I am not responsible for the stupidity of other people.

[This message has been edited by Fabrux (edited January 17, 2000).]

Justin_Timberland
Member # 236

- posted      Profile for Justin_Timberland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, the top part reminds me of what Brittney Spears wore on the American Music Awards. I heard though that her dress had a top button, but it took out Jenifer Lopez when it poped.

------------------
Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right, be with you day and night
Baby all I need is time

-Britney Spears

Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do you obsess over Britney Spears, when there are so many better looking women.

------------------

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give him a break. Each of us has our own tastes in women. While I don't see how, I suppose some guys even think Mimi from the Drew Carey Show is a fox. Look at it this way. If everyone liked the same sort of woman you did, there's be more competition for that type, and there'd be a lot of otherwise very beautiful and deserving women who'd be asking "What's she got that I haven't got?

Of course, it works both ways. No matter what you look like, someone is going to think you're just perfect. Even if you aren't.

--Baloo

------------------
"Politicians and diapers should be changed regularly, for the same reason."
--(Unknown)
Come Hither and Yawn...

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm... Chocolate Elf...

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

Justin_Timberland
Member # 236

- posted      Profile for Justin_Timberland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can talk about Spears all I want, as long as my boyfriend likes the Backstreet Boys. It annoys him that I like her and it annoys me that he likes Kevin from BSB. Besides, Brian looks better, but I'm not the one who likes older guyz...

------------------
Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right, be with you day and night
Baby all I need is time

-Britney Spears

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In case anyone was wondering, this is the outfit (Waring: It's from a Xoom site, you know what to do) she wore to the American Music Awards. Guess now that she's 18 she can wear that and it not be much of a problem.

Another comment, look at that bodyguard.. one dude I wouldn't want to mess with.

------------------
Calvin: "I'm killing time while I wait for life to shower me with meaning and happiness"
Hobbes: "I hope you're comfy."
Federation Starship Datalink - Starship site of the new millennium.

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited January 21, 2000).]

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Hobbes, that spinning XOOM Logo really turned me on!!

------------------
"A gathering of Angels appeared above my head. They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said..." -Styx

Aban's Illustration www.thespeakeasy.com/alanfore

Mythril
Member # 286

Drag and drop to view the image.

------------------

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, forgot about that.

------------------
Calvin: "I'm killing time while I wait for life to shower me with meaning and happiness"
Hobbes: "I hope you're comfy."
Federation Starship Datalink - Starship site of the new millennium.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Criminy. Wish the girls at MY high school had worn stuff like that.

No, on second thought, I'm glad they didn't. They tormented me enough with stuff I couldn't have as it was.

------------------
Calvin: "No efficiency, no accountability... I tell you, Hobbes, it's a lousy way to run a Universe." -- Bill Watterson

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O.K. Guys, I'd really like to see this outfit now, but I'm still not quite getting it. What exactly do I have to do to see this picture?

Never mind. I got it. Even though I loathe Britney Spears and hate the very idea of women like her, allow me to say...wow! I'll take that outfit over the dislocated nipple woman piece anyday.

------------------
"A gathering of Angels appeared above my head. They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said..." -Styx

Aban's Illustration www.thespeakeasy.com/alanfore

[This message has been edited by Aban Rune (edited January 21, 2000).]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm... Y'know, w/ that stuff around her eyes, she looks like the people in all the ancient Egyptian pictures and sculpture...

------------------
"Voyager is not true. If it were true, the ship would not look spick-and-span every week, after all these battles it goes through. How many times has the bridge been destroyed? How many shuttlecrafts have vanished, and another one just comes out of the oven? That kind of bullshitting the audience I think takes its toll."
-Ronald D. Moore

Grand Admiral Reese
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you sure that picture isn't Trek. She looks rather like a Vulcan. Not like any female Vulcan I've ever seen, but still rather like a Vulcan. Its a good picture.

------------------
"The Force will be with you, always."-Spirit of Ben Kenobi, ANH

IP: Logged
Mythril
Member # 286

She is Pirotess, a dark elf from the Record of lodoss war anime.

------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps