Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » USS Relativity

Author Topic: USS Relativity
Admiral Ross
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have any decent images of teh Relativity`s
Commissioning plaque

As I am in the process of writing a timeship technical manual. If anyone would like to contribute I would be more than appreciate the input and you would get a credit on the manual

------------------

IP: Logged
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only image I know of is a screen cap from the episode. I have it at home but it's only good for the shape of the plaque and layout of the type. It's totally illegible.

And how, if I may ask, are you going to write a Tech Manual for a ship we know absolutly nothing about?

------------------
"A gathering of Angels appeared above my head. They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said..." -Styx

Aban's Illustration www.thespeakeasy.com/alanfore

Admiral Ross
Ex-Member

Many thanks Aban Rune

The Shape is all I am after, because the technical manual will not be about the Relativity but of another type of Timeship

To answer your question just because we don`t know about the Relativity or the 29th Century does mean we can not write about it. There are a great many websites out there that deal with the concept of time travel and advanced metals and alloys NASA`s website for example.

By the way you`ve got a good website.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. Is the link finally working? Everytime I click on it, it puts an extra character in the address and it won't work.

Anyway, I'll try to remember to get the image of the plaque when I'm home for lunch. I don't know how to post graphics so you'll have to give me your e-mail address. If you want, you can edit it out after I send it to you.

------------------
"A gathering of Angels appeared above my head. They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said..." -Styx

[This message has been edited by Aban Rune (edited January 26, 2000).]

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Ok, I've got it and a couple pictures of the time ships we've seen so far. You want?

------------------

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the information on the USS Relativity's dedication plaque:

U.S.S. RELATIVITY
Starfleet registry NCV-474439-G � Wells-class timeship
Seventh ship to bear the name � University of Copernicus
United Federation of Planets
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen all at once." - E.M. Rauch.

------------------
"...and if frogs could fly; well we'd still have this problem, but wouldn't it be cool?" - Drew Carey
Federation Starship Datalink - Starship site of the new millennium.

Admiral Ross
Ex-Member

Many thanks Aban I will have those images if possible.

Thanks Hobbes thats just what I need to further my Technical Manual. Again many thanks.

one idead about the Relativity is that when it raises its shields before initiating a temporal transport is that the timeship will not be affected by any temporal changes that occur similar to the Krenim Weaponship.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Admiral Ross: You're welcome, but I still need your e-mail address. As I said, I don't know how to post graphics. Just post it, and if you want, you can edit it out after I send the stuff to you.

Whoops, I just got your e-mail forwarded to me. You should have the pics now. If they don't come through, let me know and I'll resend.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Aban Rune (edited January 27, 2000).]

Brown_supahero
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Brown_supahero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any body 3d render this ship

I need some dorsal and side views of the Wells

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a full MSD visible in the episode, but a dorsal view is not availably as far as I know. I do know that in one of the fly-by's there is somekind of deflector visible for about a second.

------------------
"Reality is a condition that occurs because of a lack of alcohol."
- Albert Einstein

(-=\V/=-)

Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've really tried to find a good picture of that MSD.
The only one I have is really small and has just the rear quarter visible.

------------------
Navigator-"Heading, Sir?"
Kirk-"Out there...somewhere...out thatta-way."--Star Trek: TMP

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps