Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » New Dax

Author Topic: New Dax
Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is another of dax

You know the procedure drag and drop.
http://necromancer-online.freeservers.com/Img/scifi/trek/dax1.jpg

------------------
I am not responsible for the stupidity of other people.

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I've figured out what's been keeping you from perfection. When you angle a figure away from the "camera", as with this drawing, the features that are further from the viewer ought to appear slightly smaller. In the case of her breasts, you have them both the same size, which makes the one on the right appear to be larger than the one on the left (if this is the actress'es normal proportions, never mind ). As her face is turned slightly to our right, her left eye ought to be closer in behind her nose (though not completely obscured).

Those lips? Well, if she just ate a lemon, never mind, but I think she's puckering a bit much for someone who's carrying a bat'leth and looks like she's about to use it. Her hips appear slightly small compared to the width of her shoulders.

That's it. Pretty good, and far better than I can do.

--Baloo

------------------
"Against stupidity the very gods
Themselves contend in vain."
--FRIEDRICH VON SCHILLER
Come Hither and Yawn...

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps