Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » ShadowOne FLeet

Author Topic: ShadowOne FLeet
Lt Laird
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my fleet comments? http://members.xoom.com/ShadowOne_/fleet%20hi%20rez001.jpg

------------------
"Borg implants...are known to cause severe skin lacerations...Perhaps you would like an analgesic cream?"
Enterprise-E's EMH - Star Trek: First Contact

IP: Logged
Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't want to meet them in the dark

Good work!

Any schematics or so of that Sovereign Class varriant??

------------------
Gravity sucks!

(-=\V/=-)

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, indeed! Nice touch with the Eclipse-class.

And interesting, with the sovereign-from-hell having BOTH nacelle-pairs facing up, unlike the Prometheus.
Same here, MESHES???

------------------
-Have some coffee, it's good!
-Ah don't want none o'your god-damn coffee!!

Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting

------------------
I am not responsible for the stupidity of other people.

Lt Laird
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea The modifed sovey has vorlon bioarmour
heres the stats:

Solaris-class starship
Advanced Combat Flagship
Crew Complement: 1800-2000
Max. Safe Warp: Warp 9.999999999993 for fifteen hours
Cruise Warp: Warp 9.4
Primary Weapons: Anti-Hypermatter Cannon, Type 7-X Pulse Phaser Cannons, Interphasic Fusion Cannons
Secondary Weapons: 9 Type VIII Phaser Arrays, 18 Type VI Phaser Arrays, 30 Type V Phaser Arrays, 32 Type IV Phaser Arrays, 29 Type III Phaser Arrays, Port and Starboard Torpedo Launchers, 5000 Quantum Torpedoes and 980 Solar Torpedoes Aboard, Forward Neutron Torpedo launcher, with full compliment of 200 Neutron Torpedoes. 60 Advanced XB-30 StarRaptor Fighters.
Special Equipment: Anti-Hypermatter Cannon, Interphasic Generator, Mark IV M/AM Reactor, Vorlon Bioarmor, Duranium/Crystalline Self-Repairing/Replicating Armor Alloy with Ablative capabilities, Interphasic weaponry, MWTS (Multiple Weapon Targeting System).
Current Ships: D.S.S. Roddenberry DCC-1966-A
D.S.S. Solaris DX-9840
D.S.S. Sovereign DCC-3821 (under construction)
Description: This is the ultimate warship. Literally armed to the teeth, it is capable of winning by overpowering and/or outgunning the competition. Capable of delivering massive firepower totals similar to entire Task Forces. It is believed that not even the dreaded Borg cube can defeat a Solaris. One Solaris-class warship destroyed three Imperial Star Destroyers in combat. The Solaris is the largest ship-of-the-line in the Alliance Stellar Fleet, at 1.75 km long and around 500-600 meters across. This ship is not to be messed with.

------------------
"Borg implants...are known to cause severe skin lacerations...Perhaps you would like an analgesic cream?"
Enterprise-E's EMH - Star Trek: First Contact

IP: Logged
Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That max. safe warp speed is HUGE!!

Remember that Quantum Slipstream speed is in the range of warp 9.9999 (60000 lightyears in 3.6 months). About two or three extra nines will closely resemble the speed of Sevens enhanced Slipstream drive (about 10000 lightyears in mere minutes).

The warp scale is not linear. I think that 15 hours at that speed will put you anywhere in the entire universe.

And 5000 torpedos?? Deep Space 9 had 5000 torpedos. Where do you put these things?

I don't want to knock out your ideas, by all means go right ahead making more! But I think you should look at some of those numbers, and make them a little more... normal...

------------------
"I'm captain Kenny Redshirt of the Miranda Class USS Killedalot, NCC-1313."
"I know it is an old ship, but..."
KABOOOOMM!!
"Oh my God! They killed Kenny! You bastards!"

(-=\V/=-)

[This message has been edited by Altair (edited February 20, 2000).]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That ship could send a subspace message, and get to its destination before it. *L*

------------------
Jay Leno: "In the story of 'Jack and the Beanstalk', what did the goose lay?"
"Bosco": "Everybody."
-The Tonight Show, "Jaywalking"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps