Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Frontier approaching Completion

Author Topic: Frontier approaching Completion
Fabio
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all...
you may or may not know about my Frontier Project - designed By Adam Heinbuch and modelled by myself - the project is nearing completion - minor mods are now under way to the mesh as requested by Adam but you can see the mesh as it currently stands by going here:
FRONTIER

------------------
"Absorb what is useful; reject what is useless - Add what is specifically your own..."

IP: Logged
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's impressive...I'm surprised that there's so much detail without having to use any textures.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"We were leaving New York this morning and we were checking in at the gate at the airport and the attendant said, 'You must be musicians,' and I said, 'Yes,' and she asked, 'What's the name of your band?,' and I said, 'We're called the Statesmen,' and she said, 'Oh, I've heard of you!'. I think if we'd said, you know, 'We're the Green Egg,' or something, she would have said the same thing." - John Linnell

The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to announce it once the modifications were finished and the mesh was totally and utterly ready to go, but Fabio couldn't wait, I guess. No worries. =]

------------------
Sheridan: "Well, as answers go, short, to the point, utterly useless and totally consistant with what I've come to expect from a Vorlon..."
Kosh: "Good."
Sheridan: "I REALLY hate it when you do that..."

SapphireEclipse Productions
http://sapphireeclipse.virtualave.net/

Fabio
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mods have been completed - so go check 'em Adam!
New pictures have been loaded upto the site - enjoy

------------------
"Absorb what is useful; reject what is useless - Add what is specifically your own..."

IP: Logged
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never was a big fan of this design... But the model's well-done, at least. :-)

------------------
Jackson: "Basically, he was the original Satan."
O'Neill: "Well, isn't that special?"
-Stargate SG-1: "Serpent's Song"

The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And he looked upon the work and remarked "It is Good".

Excellent, actually. I can't wait to move her on to the final stage of development: texturing. =]

------------------
Sheridan: "Well, as answers go, short, to the point, utterly useless and totally consistant with what I've come to expect from a Vorlon..."
Sheridan: "I REALLY hate it when you do that..."

SapphireEclipse Productions
http://sapphireeclipse.virtualave.net/

[This message has been edited by The Vorlon (edited February 27, 2000).]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps