Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Need help with artists block (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Need help with artists block
Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am having some trouble deciding what my next project should be

I have narrowed it down to several ideas, i just want to know which one do you think is better.

1. The Intendant kissing, Ezri. This would depict the normal Ezri from our universe, having her cheek licked by the Intendant with a look of shock on Ezri.

2. Another of Zhann from Farscape meditating

and the final idea is of Bellana embracing 7, similar to the other one with Dax and Kira

I just want you imput on which ideas would be better.

------------------
I am not responsible for the stupidity of other people.

Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do 'em all!

------------------
"I am a hyena. A hyena is an animal who laughs when there is nothing funy to laugh at. This is the sound a hyena makes. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha."--W.E.B. Griffen, Semper Fi

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do 3 first, then 1.

------------------
Ross: "Inter arma, enim silent leges."
Bashir: "'In the time of war the law falls silent.' Cicero. Have we become a 24th-century Rome, driven by the fact that Caesar can do no wrong?!"
-Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is good at least no one thinks i am freak. yet.

------------------

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is also possible that those who do think so are politely remaining silent.

------------------
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
-- William Pitt
Come Hither and Yawn...

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're gonna do Farscape again do that blueish/white chick, not Zhann.

------------------
"The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park" - Torres
Federation Starship Datalink - On that annoying Tripod server.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*backhands Hobbes*

Zhaan IS the blue chic!

[exhaustion]ugh...[/exhaustion]

------------------
"The things hollow--it goes on forever--and--oh my God!--it's full of stars!" -David Bowman's last transmission back to Earth, 2001: A Space Odyssey

The 359 Webpage

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey The 359 - that was a bit harsh wasn't it? Or did you just forget a smiley face?

------------------
"What a wonderful and amazing scheme have we here of the magnificent vastness of the Universe! So many Suns, so many Earths...!" - Christian Huygens, New Conjectures Concerning the Planetary Worlds, Their Inhabitants and Productions (ca 1670)

Mythril
Member # 286

personaly i like both Zhann and Chiana, hey know there is an idea

------------------

[This message has been edited by Necromancer (edited February 27, 2000).]

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do I detect a little bit of a recurring lesbian fetish here?

Not that I would want to in any way compromise your artistic expressions, ah, um... quite.

*runs away*

------------------
"No way man!
I've served my time in hell, and I ain't going back...
Not without a fight!"

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chiana was who I was talking about. I didn't remember her name.

::Puts on Swartz ring and aims at Matt:: This is for backhanding me.

::Fires::

------------------
"The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park" - Torres
Federation Starship Datalink - On that annoying Tripod server.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, I see you schwartz is bigger then mine. But, do you know how to use it?

(Don't worry, just a little play fight )

------------------
"The things hollow--it goes on forever--and--oh my God!--it's full of stars!" -David Bowman's last transmission back to Earth, 2001: A Space Odyssey

The 359 Webpage

Dane Simri
Member # 272

- posted      Profile for Dane Simri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Politely remains silent*

------------------
Dane

"Let mental culture go on advancing, let the natural sciences progress in even greater extent and depth, and the human mind widen itself as much as it desires: beyond the elevation and moral culture of Christianity, as it shines forth in the Gospels, it will not go."
Goethe

Mythril
Member # 286

Just giving what the fans want. Fabrux apparently likes the ideas.

------------------

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should expand on your subjects instead of doing endless suggestive scenes, which get extraordinarily tedious, you should try other things like action poses, men, original characters, etc...

That would be quite refreshing from the glut of the exact same scantily-clad, flat-headed, tapered bodied people of yore.

------------------
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
-Mark Twain

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps