Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Gorn Intelligence Report...

Author Topic: Gorn Intelligence Report...
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally realized why I haven't been adding very many ships to the Gorn Intelligence Report. I just don't know much about the Gorn. We've seen ONE in TOS, and a few people claim to have seen them in the background. No-one has seen any Gorn ships (except for models and drawings by fans and FASA).

I need help getting a handle on the Gorn. I invite anyone with the time to look at the ships at the Gorn Intelligence Report (the link opens a new window), and let me know what you think.

By that I mean, what kind of ships are missing, what design elements seem to be common, what does the shape of the vessels suggest about their technology, etc. If you have any information to add, real or imagined, post it please. Even if I don't follow your advice, I'll still use it to choose a direction.

Thanks!

--Baloo

------------------
"Going to church does not make you a Christian anymore than going to McDonalds's makes you a hamburger."
--[Source unknown.]
http://www.geocities.com/cyrano_jones.geo/

[This message has been edited by Baloo (edited March 05, 2000).]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps