Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Starbuck's Shipyard Gets A Major Update!

Author Topic: Starbuck's Shipyard Gets A Major Update!
Starbuck
"Replicate some marmalade, Commander - helm control is toast!"
Member # 153

- posted      Profile for Starbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay folks... I've been beavering away all weekend to update my earlier kitbashes and create some new ones, as well as making the site look snazzier.
So, you can now beam to Starbuck's Shipyard at http://beam.to/starbucks_shipyard .
We also have an animated GIF banner!

Let me know what you think!
Coming soon... a special request from Baloo - the USS Binghampton! And (if I get permission from Laz) Starbuck's Shipkit v1.0!

------------------

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aren't the nacelles of the Indefatigathingy (very difficult word for a Dutchman )Class right in front of the shuttlebay doors on the assault pod??

------------------
"Si vis pacem, para bellum." (If you want peace, prepare for war)
- Vegetius
Prakesh's Star Trek Site

[This message has been edited by Prakesh (edited March 06, 2000).]

Starbuck
Member # 153

- posted      Profile for Starbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are... but only in front of the port and starboard bays. Which is why the ship is routinely separable.
Of course there is still a lot of clearance so a careful pilot would be able to make it in and out... though personally I imagine shuttle launches from those bays being rather like the ones from the Roger Young in the movie Starship Troopers - that is, the shuttles come out on racks and are dropped like bombs!

------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps