Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Kitbash Report of one day

Author Topic: Kitbash Report of one day
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few Kitbashers I did today:

Amsterdam Class

Batavia Class

Darren Class

Delphi Class

Kelly Class

Leeuwenhoek Class

Leo Class

Nibiru Class

Reis Class

Rider Class

Rio de Janeiro Class

Robin Hood Class

OK, a few more...

Spector Class

Spinner Class

Seine Class

------------------
"When You're Up to Your Ass in Alligators, Today Is the First Day of the Rest of Your Life."
-- Management slogan, Ridcully-style (Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent, Discworld)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prakesh's Star Trek Site

[This message has been edited by Prakesh (edited March 25, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Fabrux (edited March 25, 2000).]

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no... not the BMP problem again...
Please put them in GIF or JPG format.
(of those 2 only GIF has the transparent background option)

------------------
If you want to know more about paranoids, follow them around...

(-=\V/=-)

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's the problem with BMP??

------------------
"When You're Up to Your Ass in Alligators, Today Is the First Day of the Rest of Your Life."
-- Management slogan, Ridcully-style (Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent, Discworld)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prakesh's Star Trek Site

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The files are sickening bloated and most browsers don't display them.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"So, anyways, this is the 24th century. Starfleet officers have injections once a month or so so that they don't go getting each other pregnant. How would it be a problem for my character and Joral to be rocking the casbah?" - Fabrux

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

OK, i'll make it JPG when I get to it (can take some time, tomorrow and the day aftre that are going to be busy )

------------------
Prakesh's Star Trek Site

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There. I took all the BMPs, converted them to GIF, and put them on a temp folder on my server. Prakesh, I'd advise you to save those GIFs and upload them to your server. Let me know when you have done so.

------------------
Star Trek: Leeds
Creator, Producer, Only Writer

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOHHHHhhh...

Nice!!

------------------
If you want to know more about paranoids, follow them around...

(-=\V/=-)

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Prakesh has an affair with saucer-mounted TOS-movie-era deflector dishes and Ambassador nacelles rotated 90�

------------------

[This message has been edited by Fabrux (edited March 26, 2000).]

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

What do you mean with Amb. nacelles turned 90 degrees?

I just feel TOS and preTOS ships are better to kitbash. It's more realistic. You can't really kitbash a lot with those organic-shaped fancy modern starships. Ah, the good old days

BTW, is that smilie a new Flare one, or a link to your site?

I just finished converting half of the ships to GIF, and saw you already did it. THANKS!!!

------------------
Prakesh's Star Trek Site

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

The Kelly, Reis and Rider all use Amb. nacelles rotated 90�. And the smiliey is on my site

------------------

[This message has been edited by Fabrux (edited March 26, 2000).]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps