Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » At last!!!

Author Topic: At last!!!
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Shameless self-promotion*
*Bounces up-and-down*

Geez, I'm happy! Baloo finally gave me the incentive to get off my tuckus and make a webpage for my designs!
My very own page, finally! (of course, it's still under construction, so watch for falling objects and sweaty people.)

I'm just testing to make sure the links work. If you consider this spamming, feel free to lock the thread.

Whup! Here, (I Hope) is the latest Me/Baloo creation/adaptation of a design, the INVICTUS! http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/FirstofTwo/images/Invictus.gif

------------------
"Nobody knows this, but I'm scared all the time... of what I might do, if I ever let go." -- Michael Garibaldi

[This message has been edited by First of Two (edited March 30, 2000).]

Starbuck
"Replicate some marmalade, Commander - helm control is toast!"
Member # 153

- posted      Profile for Starbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice start, First.
Could you or Baloo give me some tips as to how you produce such snazzy images? I have no idea how to do all those gradients n stuff...

------------------
"Replicate some marmalade, Commander - helm control is toast!"

ASDB_J
Member # 312

- posted      Profile for ASDB_J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, that's a 24th century Buick!!!

*LOL*

Just kidding, nice work - let us know when the page is done...

------------------
STAR TREK: BEYOND - http://stbeyond.homestead.com

Get ready for a dual-ship series dealing with multiple timelines.... *grins*

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Starbuck... you'll have to ask Baloo. He gets all the credit for turning my pencil line drawings into workable computer graphics. (If I can lay hands on a decent, cheap scanner, I may someday be able to post the pics I drew in their original form, for comparison's sake.)

------------------
"Nobody knows this, but I'm scared all the time... of what I might do, if I ever let go." -- Michael Garibaldi

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps