Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » 359 Scans Gallery #6

Author Topic: 359 Scans Gallery #6
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last one! I promise!

Synia Fleet Chart

The Synia (later changed to Xentharians) were used in my story I recently wrote (I'll post a link to that later). They aren't as advanced as the Federation, but they are very well driven to build when they are told to. The largest ship here, the Battleship, is among my favorites. It's very wide, almost menacing looking just on paper. Moving downward in size, we have the Attack Cruiser, Cruiser, and Scout. There is one more Synia Design which is unfinished. The Dreadnaught (appr 1km in length) is on another paper, but still needs some retooling. A fightercraft is also planned, but I've yet to get anything good drawn for it yet.

Titan Class Front/Back View

This is my Titan Class Superscout (you can see more of her here). She's a heavy ship, with major firepower. She has 6 forward facing torpedo tubes and 2 aft facing. Her "shoulders" are a build up hull that rise up, almost along the entire length of the saucer. These not only help protect the bridge, but they also increase the sensor palette that the ship can have, letting her probe deeper along the Federation borders. Unfortunatly, as you can see, I have yet to finish the nacelles (since I can't find any good front and back views of the Sovereign nacelles)

Again, thank you to Fabrux, and I hope you enjoy!

------------------
"The things hollow--it goes on forever--and--oh my God!--it's full of stars!" -David Bowman's last transmission back to Earth, 2001: A Space Odyssey

The 359 Webpage

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agh, whoa...looks like someone's been busy.

All very cool designs too, I especially like the Illustrious-class. Maybe if its warp nacelles were spread out away from the hull more, but regardless, looks great as is.

------------------
"Tigers are mean! Tigers are fierce! Tigers have teeth and claws that pierce!"
Federation Starship Datalink - On that annoying Tripod server, sucks don't it?

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Impressive. I'm sure that soon someone will be busy making 3D models.

------------------
"Species 5618, human. Warp-capable, origin grid 325, physiology inefficient, below average cranium capacity, minimum redundant systems, limited regenerative abilities."
Ex Astris Scientia

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps