Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » New paint jobs...

Author Topic: New paint jobs...
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going through Ships Starfleet Never Built looking for editing & spelling errors when I decided to re-do the coloration of two of my most drab-looking designs, the SARPEV (mark I) and the Shenandoah.

Here's the result -- If you never saw the older versions, don't worry about it. These look better. The SARPEV was gray and unshaded -- the Shenandoah was rather plain-looking, but at least it was shaded. Both now look a bit more three-dimensional, and the Shenandoah's hull looks a bit more like the other ships with Holographic Hull Projectors. The (early type) multifunction phased arrays are a bit more metallic-looking, and I cleaned up some busyness with the nacelles' intercooler design.

Observe:

SARPEV Mk I

Shenandoah

--Baloo

------------------
"Just because you know you're right doesn't mean you are."
-- Me
http://www.geocities.com/cyrano_jones.geo/

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's...colorful.

------------------
"Species 5618, human. Warp-capable, origin grid 325, physiology inefficient, below average cranium capacity, minimum redundant systems, limited regenerative abilities."
Ex Astris Scientia

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps