Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Hmm... A title, a title...

Author Topic: Hmm... A title, a title...
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you can see, I couldn't think of a title. Anyways, this is going to describe my progress with colouring schematics (minimal as it is). This is the schematic I wanted coloured.

This is my first attempt at gradient filling with this schematic.

I would have progressed further in puttering around with PSP's gradient filling options, but something happened now that screwed the flood fill option up royally. I can only flood fill white now. I'll have to figure out what went wrong.

This is the finished schematic that Baloo did for me.

This ship has been around for a while. I've revised it numerous times.

------------------
"Keep on Trekking"
-D. Kelly

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's really nice. If you turn the first two top views
90�, you get a happy face.

------------------

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aah, another Gradient Flu patient
On the 3rd top view, there's some kind of deflector behin the bridge, where is it it the side/front view?

Also, what is the greenish thing in the last front view (BTW, I'm colourblind)

Other than that, this is a ship with potential

------------------
"When You're Up to Your Ass in Alligators, Today Is the First Day of the Rest of Your Life."
-- Management slogan, Ridcully-style (Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent, Discworld)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prakesh's Star Trek Site

[This message has been edited by Prakesh (edited April 26, 2000).]

Starbuck
"Replicate some marmalade, Commander - helm control is toast!"
Member # 153

- posted      Profile for Starbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm back from my Spring Break...
Nice... what is that anyway, the USS DustBuster?

------------------
"Replicate some marmalade, Commander - helm control is toast!"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prakesh, that's not a deflector... It's shuttlebay! And the green thing in the front view is a deflector.

------------------
"Keep on Trekking"
-D. Kelly

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aha!

------------------
"When You're Up to Your Ass in Alligators, Today Is the First Day of the Rest of Your Life."
-- Management slogan, Ridcully-style (Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent, Discworld)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prakesh's Star Trek Site

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, is it just me or does this look similar to Cargile's Gliese class?

------------------
My Stuff!

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

Hmm... It may look similar but I can assure you that that was unintended.

------------------
"When you realized that your website is your business and your software can't handle the traffic, that was an epiphany."
-Avery Brooks, IBM commercial

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps