Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » New(ish) Ship I made.....

Author Topic: New(ish) Ship I made.....
Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

The Name WILL change...it's just a placeholder. More views soon...

It has some cargo bays up top, and two shuttlebays at teh rear. The Brown things on top are module connect hardpoints.

It's really just here cause I got bored and decided to do something ont he puter... It's not that great, but I like it a little.

------------------
What I'm looking for / Cannot be sold to me / I wish they all would stop trying / 'Cause what I want and what I need / Is and will always be free

- Incubus

[This message has been edited by Sunspot (edited July 07, 2000).]

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nifty...actually, I think it would work well as a cargo carrier/supply ship.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"Canadian bacon is called that because it's made from Canadians. And while I'm on the subject, could you people cut back on the fish and rodents and eat more fruits and berries? It would vastly improve your flavor, in my opinion." - Simon Sizer

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking a courier or other fast utility vehicle -- intrasystem transport?

What'd you use to draw this? I think it's the format I might like trying to design new ships in...

------------------
"Nobody knows this, but I'm scared all the time... of what I might do, if I ever let go." -- Michael Garibaldi

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like MS Paint to me.

------------------
Sisko: "We run alright, run right at them."
Smiley: "Ah, Pattern Suicide."
Federation Starship Datalink - New and improved Starship Database!

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in that case, you GOTTA tell me how to draw the frickin' curves. I can NEVER get them to curve smoothly.

------------------
"Nobody knows this, but I'm scared all the time... of what I might do, if I ever let go." -- Michael Garibaldi

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You use the curved line tool. Simple as that. Mind you Paint doesn't have anti-aliasing.

------------------
"Huh. An intelligent guard. I never would have guessed."
-Preed, Titan A.E.

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOPE!

I did most of the curves using the circle tool, then deleting and connecting the parts of other curves (from circles/ovals) to get the shape I wanted.

I rarely use that curved-line tool...It's much easier to make a lot of small, straight lines to make it look like a curve.

IMO, anyways..

------------------
What I'm looking for / Cannot be sold to me / I wish they all would stop trying / 'Cause what I want and what I need / Is and will always be free

- Incubus

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps