Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Some new Original art

Author Topic: Some new Original art
Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been gone for a while.

------------------
I am not responsible for the stupidity of other people.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gone? You weren't gone. You just migrated to SFA, like all the other artists

Pretty sweet, man.

------------------
"Huh. An intelligent guard. I never would have guessed."
-Preed, Titan A.E.

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy's arm looks funny how it's connected. Is it his right or left?

------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope it's his right. Otherwise, his hand's on backward... *L*

------------------
"I just measured him. He's about 21"."
-Chris Martin, 14-Jul-2000

Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course it his right.

------------------

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I just don't see how his shirt works or what ever that is. It looks like there's something over his shoulder/side that is somewhat shiny. But maybe my eyes are just out of alignment.

------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The female's head is Gigantic. Is she closer to us than the guy?

------------------
"Ultra Magnus is Undeniably Fun!" David Stevens, New York Magazine.
"Total Complete excitement from start to finish!" -WPIX-TV, New York
"This isn't a thrill ride, it's a rocket..." -Richard Caves, Time Magazine.

Mythril
Member # 286

Yeah, relativly speaking she is about 2 ft closer. It is some what difficult to tell. I need to twork on that.

------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just out of curiosity, why are they damned?

------------------
"I just measured him. He's about 21"."
-Chris Martin, 14-Jul-2000

Mythril
Member # 286

they are a hazard team for the navy and government that deal with the paranormal such as demons spirts and what not.

------------------

Fructose
Member # 309

Oh!! It's her backpack! Now it all makes sense. You could have made the guy look a little shorter or darker or something. I don't know much about that though so you can ignore me if you like.

------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So this would be an indepth satire of government employees then? Like Cheers, only in a Post Office. Cool.

------------------
"If Picard was set loose on a Monopoly board, he'd try and establish peaceable diplomatic relations with Marvin Gardens and give St. James Place wide berth so that its culture could develop without interference."
--
L. Fitzgerald Sjoberg
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Because I'm the passenger, and I ride and I ride.

Mythril
Member # 286

LOL

Umm... Yeah

------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps