Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » For JeffKarde: Fo2's Series V revisited (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: For JeffKarde: Fo2's Series V revisited
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, it's RAMA.

Got sick of O.Deus and the lot?

------------------
"Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world." - Dave Barry

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a interesting idea - The fragmenting Romulan Empire could be seen as a RL mirror to the mess in Yugoslavia and Russia. Plus you could do stories on ethnic cleansing, terrorism, the Federation having to pick the lesser of two evils in the broken up Empire. I like this idea a LOT.

Kzinti were first seen in the ST Anime Series and were later incorporated in Star Fleet Battles (A strategy game created by Amarillo Designs, I think...) Their main enemies were the Klingons and the Lyrans (another cat race).

And don't forget the Caitians from the Animes series too. It's been said that we've seen one of em' in the Council room scenes in Trek 4.

I can just see it in my head of Romulan D'deridex class ships slugging it out with each other. Talk about a brutal fight.

Quatre.

------------------
"Omae o korusu..." - Heero Yuy

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, let's set something straight here. There never was a ST anime series. And if there ever is, I'll go insane. There was a ST animated series, but there were never and Japanese involved in it.

------------------
ayr.virtualave.net
"C'est la nuit blanche/let's go out all night"
-11:30, La Nuit Blanche

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was the Animated Series ever aired in Japan? Because, if so, it would have to be translated into Japanese, yes? So, that would mean the Japanese WERE involved ... muwahahahahaha!

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 7.5 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
Shop Smart -- Shop "S"-Mart

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, it WAS translated into Japanese. The "Concordance" gives the titles of both the filmed & the animated episodes in other countries. I ran an impromptu trivia game one night in an AOL Trek room where I would type in one of the said foreign names & people had to figure them out. Some were truly bizarre, e.g., "Alice In Wonder Space" for "I, Mudd" & "Transformation! Captain Kirk's Crisis" for "Turnabout Intruder" in Japanese & "One Of A Later And Less Distinguished Generation" for "A Piece Of the Action" in German.

------------------
"Omigod. Singing meat. This is altogether too much."

[This message has been edited by Shik (edited December 11, 2000).]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps