Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Amateur Computer/Graphic Artist Needed

Author Topic: Amateur Computer/Graphic Artist Needed
weisenheimer
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I'm developing a race for a beta test e-mail RPG game called VGA Planets 4.0. I'm looking for someone who would like to get some exposure of his abilities by creating some graphic/computer art of spaceships for my race. I have sketches of all my ships if you wish to create by my basic designs, or you can create ships of your own design so long as they fit the characteristics of the race.

The previous versions of the game have been smash hits in the email gaming community for years and will continue to do so with the new version.

There will be a website created for the race and will have the artists name mentioned throughout where the graphic art is shown.

If you are an artist who is interested in more information about this, or know someone who may be, please email me at [address removed]

------------------

[This message has been edited by Fabrux (edited January 15, 2001).]

IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does this qualify as spam?

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.83 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier ... just as long as I'm the dictator." - George "Dubya" Bush, Dec 18, 2000

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*sniffs*

Yah.

------------------
"A gathering of Angels appeared above my head. They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said..." -Styx

Aban's Illustration www.alanfore.com

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is considered spam. We don't allow that here. Thread closed.

------------------
Two atoms walk into a bar. One atom says to the other atom:
"I've lost an electron!"
"Are you sure?"
"I'm positive!"

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps