Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Allies & Adversaries - Prologue & Chapter One

Author Topic: Allies & Adversaries - Prologue & Chapter One
Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a week late, but here's the prologue and first chapter of the first episode of Star Trek: Legacy, "Allies & Adversaries." No graphics as of yet, but I'm in the process of trying to find some, and I'm also trying to finalize a paper drawing of the U.S.S. Legacy. The design I have in mind is similar to the description of the Augustus in DS9: Millennium, that of a Defiant predecessor in the shape of a dagger.

Enjoy!
http://www.majinc-web.com/legacy/

------------------
Star Trek: Legacy

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got around to reading your story (I know, shame on me), and I really liked it! I can't wait for more. This proves to be a rather interesting story.

------------------
"Lately I've noticed that everyone seems to trust me. It's really quite unnerving. I'm still trying to get used to it."
- Garak, "Empok Nor"

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Fabrux.

Although I like to think that I write well, (key words - "like to think" ) I don't know the first thing about CGI. If there is anyone out there who could help me with the Legacy's design, please let me know.

------------------
Star Trek: Legacy

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Me me me!

------------------
"Lately I've noticed that everyone seems to trust me. It's really quite unnerving. I'm still trying to get used to it."
- Garak, "Empok Nor"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps