Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Fan Art sought

Author Topic: Fan Art sought
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, everybody knows by now that I run a Trek RPG with some friends.

I've been wanting to but together a 'cast portrait' of my crew for some time now. However, I can't draw realistic human beings worth a damn, nor have I been able to secure a local artist. I also have trouble describing how my characters look in my 'mind's eye' to anybody else.

So what I'm looking for is some sites with fan art by people who CAN draw, so that I can use their work as a basis to create my own (which will be hand-drawn, for personal use only, and never posted.)

So if anybody knows of some sites, I'd appreciate it.

------------------
"My knowledge and experience far exceeds your own, by, oh, about a BILLION times!" -- Q

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you should ask at scifi-art.com

------------------
"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!"
- Crighton, Farscape.

Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ask Aban Rune for help.
His site

------------------
Avalon Sector Webmaster
-=AVALONSECTOR NETWORK GATEWAY=-
MSN [email protected]

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, thank you, Black Knight. Didn't realize I'd caught anyone's attention. :0)

Yah, First, I don't know if anything there will help you or not. I think I've only got one or two pics with Starfleet personel in them. There's a couple with ships in them. But feel free to take a look around.

------------------
"You don't tug on Superman's cape.
You don't spit into the wind.
You don't pull the mask off the ole' Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with Jim."
Aban's Illustration www.alanfore.com

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps