Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Series ?: Episode 26

Author Topic: Series ?: Episode 26
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Star Trek: Series ?

Episode 26: The Fire In Which We Burn, Part III (Season 1 Finale)

"Evil Captain's Evil Log: After several hours in Sickbay, Dr. Frankenstein has successfully removed the Borg implant from my counterpart's brain. We have returned him to the Excelsior's engineering section, which just happens to look like the Enterprise-E's engineering section. Okay, it doesn't just happen to look like it... It's the end of the season, and we're spending all our budget on special effects, so we're having to reuse old sets. So, just in case you're wondering why the scene in the last episode where Captain Braxton wakes up is very similar to the scene in Star Trek: First Contact where Data wakes up, that's why. We just forgot to mention that in the last episode, that's all."

Ending the log, Evil Braxton began another tirade of evil laughing. After a while, he stopped and motioned to Rand. "Open a comm channel to the Relativity!"

Rand paused. "Sir? Why are we calling them?"

"Because, unless I miss my guess, they have just about repaired the damage to their ship, and are about to give chase to us again. Therefore, we have to keep them occupied..."

So, Rand complied with Evil Braxton's wishes...

"First Offier's Log, Supplemental: After several hours of around-the-clock work, we are about ready to resume our hunt for the Excelsior. I can only hope we'll get there in time to save Captain Braxton..."

Ducane was about to give the order to follow their adversaries when Dax spoke up. "Sir, we're receiving a transmission. It's the Excelsior!"

"Onscreen!"

Evil Braxton's face appeared on the main viewscreen. "HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN? ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!"

"Huh?"

"Uh... I mean, we have your captain, Ducane! We've removed the Borg implant controlling his temporal psychosis and are about to launch him into a black hole!"

"You fiend!"

"Well, at least somebody on your ship can get that response right... Anyway, if you wish to save him, you had better get here soon! Mwahahahaha! Excelsior out."

Evil Braxton's face vanished, and Dax checked the sensors. "I have their coordinates, sir!"

"Very well. Set course for the Excelsior, maximum velocity!"

Back in the Excelsior's engineering section, Captain Braxton woke up. Evil Braxton grinned wickedly. "Good morning, Captain Braxton! Let's see if you're back to repeating what everyone says..."

"No, let's see if I'm back to repeating what everyone says..."

"Hahahaha! I see that you are! Hawk, get a few security guards, throw Captain Braxton into an escape pod, and launch him into the black hole!"

A few minutes later, Braxton was all alone, caught in the black hole's gravitational field, and not having the best mental health day. "Say... With this whirling disk of gas around this black hole, it kind of looks like a giant fried egg... Mmm, giant fried egg... It's so giant and fried and egglike..." And with that, he began drooling (but not from hunger).

On the Excelsior's bridge, Evil Braxton then got together all the temporal weapons of mass destruction and handed them to Valtane. "I want you to rig all of these to detonate all at the same time. Soon, the Federation will be destroyed! Harvey the Wonder Hamster, set a course away from the Relativity! Dark Helmet, take us to ludicrous speed!"

Soon, the Relavity arrived at the black hole, and the Excelsior set up a position just out of range of the Relativity's weapons.

Ducane turned to Dax. "Scan for Captain Braxton's lifesigns!"

Valtane put the finishing touches on the superweapon. "Sir, the superweapon is ready to go, but I have no idea what all these weapons will do when they detonate together!"

Evil Braxton got up and activated the device himself. It began counting down. 30... 29... 28...

Dax confirmed the readings on her scanners. "Sir, I'm sorry... Captain Braxton has passed beyond the black hole's event horizon. There's no way we can get him back now."

15... 14... 13...

Valtane suddenly had an intelligent thought. "Sir, are you sure it's wise to be anywhere near this superweapon when it explodes?"

Evil Braxton ceased his evil laughing. "You know, come to think of it, it's probably not..."

3... 2... 1... Have a nice day!

To be continued...

This is where I'd usually tell you a little about what's going to happen in the next episode, but I'm not going to this time! Instead, I suggest you watch for the Season 2 premiere. Mwahahahaha!

------------------
"The Long Kiss Goodnight begins, more or less, with Geena Davis being kicked in the head by a deer. This was the high point of the film."

- Sol System, 2/24/01

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Harvey the Wonder Hamster? When did he come on board? 8)

------------------
Ross: This is not good for my rage. *takes another pill*

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, the recap was only three episodes ago, and you're already forgetting things...

------------------
"The Long Kiss Goodnight begins, more or less, with Geena Davis being kicked in the head by a deer. This was the high point of the film."

- Sol System, 2/24/01

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You just HAD to throw in that stupid "All your base are belong to us" quote, didn't you?

So just how long are we going to have to wait for the season premiere?

------------------
You know, you really should keep a personal log. Why bore others needlessly?
The Gigantic Collection of Star Trek Minutiae

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Knowing Krenim, I'd guess 17.9 subjective time-frames.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.27 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with four eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
"The candidate who slimed John McCain in the primaries and smeared Al Gore in the general election is now the president who pledges to elevate the nation's tone and bring civility to our discorse. Kind of like Michael Corleone brought peace to the mob by killing the heads of the other four families."
--Paul Begala, Is Our Children Learning?

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

Yes, and in this case, 17.9 subjective time-frames are equal to 15 days from now, i.e., one year to the day since the first episode was posted.

------------------

- Sol System, 2/24/01

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't that what I just said?

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.27 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with four eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
"The candidate who slimed John McCain in the primaries and smeared Al Gore in the general election is now the president who pledges to elevate the nation's tone and bring civility to our discorse. Kind of like Michael Corleone brought peace to the mob by killing the heads of the other four families."
--Paul Begala, Is Our Children Learning?

Cureboy
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never been to this place before. But somebody told me of these stories today.

So I've spent like more than an hour reading all these and have been laughing my ass off the whole time!

These are a scream!

IP: Logged
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

Coming from the master, I take that as a great compliment.

------------------

- Sol System, 2/24/01

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps