Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » 27th Century Coaxial Warp Prototype (Intergalactic Explorer) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 27th Century Coaxial Warp Prototype (Intergalactic Explorer)
Syrinx
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
look it isnt the deathstar syndrom ok. i just wanted to share an idea not talk down to you im just saying that we could work together you know share knowledge and things. my ship is only big because it is multigenerational incase anyone feels like staying a while and it is the thought that counts i just want to finally let my idea out to a place where no one will take it as there own

------------------
"Explore New Worlds"

IP: Logged
Daniel
Member # 453

- posted      Profile for Daniel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this a Federation vessel you're designing, Syrinx? I would be interested in the systems design for a multigenerational Federation starship. And as to the reason why it's multigenerational. Is it an inter-galactic transport? Any particular reason why it's such an odd number of meters for the length? I tend to pick round numbers to make my life easier.

Also, not to insult or bash or severely crush your self-esteem, but we absolutely LOVE it when people attempt to use correct grammar and punctuation. It makes reading your posts easier, and the more people that can read'em, the more that will try and respond. Otherwise, some people might give up on deciphering the syntax.

MIB
Ex-Member

HOLY SHIT! That is a very nice ship! *sigh* There are so many Federation ships designed by fans that I wish have made an appearance in Star Trek. This is one of these ships.

------------------
"We have to get drunk immediately."----Gattaca

Syrinx
Ex-Member

how about a rough pic hummm. would that help in deciphering what this thing can do

------------------
"Explore New Worlds"

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Outrider class looks rather, ehhm, cool-ish. It certainly is special.

I'd like to see that 2000+ meter ship of yours!

------------------
"Fuck L Ron Hubbard and fuck all his clones.
Fuck all those gun-toting
hip gangster wannabes."
-Tool, Ænima

---
Titan Fleet Yards - Harry Doddema's Star Trek Site

Syrinx
Ex-Member

may not be as special looking as yours but it does the trick...the idea is the best part of the design i need to develope its lookes a little

------------------
"Explore New Worlds"

[This message has been edited by Syrinx (edited May 06, 2001).]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps