Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Nova Variant and Springfield

Author Topic: Nova Variant and Springfield
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was wondering if anyone had plans to do schematics of the upraded Nova from "Endgame" (VGR) and a corrected diagram of the Springfield class, with the underslung pod.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't anyone going to answer this thread?

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
IMO, Mim. this si a topis better suited for the Starships and technology section of the forum. Maybe you'll have better luck if you post this there. I too would like tosee a diagram of the Nova II
IP: Logged
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

I posted it there too, but they locked it and said it belonged here. Sick sad world, huh?

--------------------

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fine, thread in Starships is reopened. But this really does have more to do with this forum, since schematics are art...

In the future, though, just pick one forum to avoid this confusion.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps