Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Cheyenne Class - USS Morpheus?

Author Topic: Cheyenne Class - USS Morpheus?
NeghVar
Member # 62

- posted      Profile for NeghVar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone know who did the Cheyenne and Rigel schematic pics (PNG Files) sitting in the Flare-Upload FTP?

Thanks!
Art

Starship
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Where you can see it ?? I don�t know the URL. I�m curious...
IP: Logged
Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I believe the Cheyenne schematics were drawn by Mr. Christopher. However, the Rigel schematics (which is actually the four-nacelled Excelsior study model) is a mystery to me.

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

NeghVar
Member # 62

- posted      Profile for NeghVar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://flareupload.hypermart.net/files/
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are for UP3, do not belong there, and will be removed shortly.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps