Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Seven's Eleven

Author Topic: Seven's Eleven
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inspired by Ocean's Eleven and some suggestions from a friend, here's a funny story.
Now, this may be stupid and nonsense, but here it goes.

Seven's Eleven
Plot: Gary Seven, protector of Earth, organized a group of 11 members to rob 30 Nevada 7-11's in thirty minutes. Here is part one of his plan:

Gary Seven packed his bags in his hotel room, with his talking cat Isis lounging on the bed. He'd just gotten out of alien prison (messing with time or something), and, still wearing his tuxedo, strolled right into his hotel thinking up a plan for revenge. Just one more stunt.

Having thought of one (while watching TV and seeing a commercial for a movie which wuld sound funny if his last name was in front of it), he quickly looked through the phone book and picked out 30 7-11 convenience stores in the Las Veags area. One of his alien captors, Zyttil, was operating the local chain under the name "Bubba."

Ignoring Isis's warnings, Gary Seven walked out of his hotel and grabbed a taxi, his first stop being his love Roberta Lincoln's old hangout. Rumor had it she was Bubba's new lover.

I suppose I should be worrying about that ABM thing, Seven thought, seeing that I am a protector of Earth from nuclear destruction. However, this is a more pressing matter....
He walked i nthe door, hoping to see Lincoln.

Stay tuned...

[ December 17, 2001: Message edited by: Veers ]

--------------------
Meh

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, that Seven...
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It took someone a while to see this.
Part 2 will be delayed, by the way...

--------------------
Meh

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It took not-quite-five hours for someone to respond. That doesn't give any indication how long it took someone to see it.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps