Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Finally finished it (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Finally finished it
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for the deflector... the Galaxy class saucer as an auxillary deflector underneath the saucer, forward of the yacht. Your model has that structure on it to. If you painted it blue... there's your deflector array [Smile]

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We'll just say the deflector is just like the Reliant's. It's there, but it isn't. [Smile]

--------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

www.ericksmodels.com

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Skin-NER! [Big Grin]

The funniest thing is, I have that exact same dish towel. [Smile]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, but where is the deflector? I don't see it anywhere on the ship. Nice work btw...

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've said it before, Fructose's ships are amazing. This is what shits me off - cause I reckon, Trek could have used half of Fructose's ships especially during the Dominion War episodes - when they were doing kit bashes.

Andrew

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fructose, maybe you could do the 'pod' that we've seen accompanying the Springfield... you'll find your deflector there.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

iam2xtreme
Member # 836

- posted      Profile for iam2xtreme         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've said it before and god damn I'll say it again. You Rule Erick. Seeing yours and Jason Abbadon's models here got me inspired to start making models again. Except i suck at it. How about posting a runthrough of how you did it like the others off your site. Also will you be accurizing you centaur class now the new pics are about?

--------------------
"Marge, trying is the first step towards failure!!" Homer

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you shut down your server from time to time... like... now? I always get the "can't find the server" message from my friendly IE. [Frown]

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't know you posted here, I've been visiting your site for ages. [Big Grin] I love you're models, I wish I could make mine that well. You made the bottom of the Springfield look nice too. [Smile]

Edit, it was my keyboard's fault. [Razz]

[ September 23, 2002, 19:26: Message edited by: Dr. Phlox ]

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, I'll put a rundown on how I built it once I update my site. And I don't konw why the server does that. It's not mine, so ask my friend. You can find him on the link way at the bottom. And I don't think I'll be doing anything to my Centuar. I figure it's just a variant. [Smile] I knew it wouldn't be right when I bought the kit for it, but it looked cool, so I didn't really care.

--------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

www.ericksmodels.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps