Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Doctor Who movie??

Author Topic: Doctor Who movie??
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at the imdb, and saw a listing for a Doctor Who movie set for 1999!?! What is this movie!?! Will it again feature the eighth doctor (whom I liked)

Andrew

------------------
"All is full of love, all around you" - Bj�rk

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This report is inaccurate. Whilst there IS a movie development underway it is not yet scripted, let alone cast. If all goes well, a movie may arrive late 200, or early 2001.

------------------
"FOOLS! Will I have to kill them ALL?!?!"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I SO want to see Paul McGann as the Doctor!
I really liked his Doctor, and I REALLY liked the Tardis set.

Oh, and I really loved his clothes!
------------------
"The pieces you gave me, the love you gave me, nothing's changed" - Chris Isaak

[This message has been edited by AndrewR (edited October 06, 1999).]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But I hated that kiss.

And that the Tardis has a "cloaking device". It's a bloody "Camelion circuit" you half-brained yank twats!

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."

-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*thwaps Liam* Would you like a Jelly baby?

------------------
"Freedom is best, I tell thee true, of all things to be won. Then never live within the bond of slavery, my son." - The real William Wallace

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm, gotta love the jelly-ness.

The BBC are gonna do a shit-load of repeats. I saw 'The Space Museum' on UK Gold last night. Aww, ho I miss the days of TV where film was so expensive that if the actors flubbed their lines they just carried on, hoping that it would all turn out okay.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."

-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps