Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » TW : "They Keep Killing Suzie" (spoilers, maybe?)

Author Topic: TW : "They Keep Killing Suzie" (spoilers, maybe?)
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm kind of disappointed we haven't been having "Torchwood" discussions here, but I haven't had enough to say about any given episode to bother starting a thread. But there's something I want to know about this one.

Did I miss something in that last scene? Jack is going to send everyone home, then he and Ianto are going to do something in his office involving a stopwatch? I mean, it sounded like they were going for some kind of kinky innuendo, but it just seemed to come out of absolutely nowhere.

"Hey Jack, I realize I'm a minor character and somewhat of an outcast, and there's been no implication of anything but a professional relationship between us, but are you up for some weird sex? Like, right now? While we're standing by this corpse of our former coworker?"

"Am I ever!"

So... yeah. I hope I just missed something.

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure it'll be addressed eventually - Torchwood (and the new Doctor Who) are pretty good at following up on relationships. But is Ianto gay? Or Bi? Not like it matters, but I figured he was established as pretty straight from the start, to say nothing of his girlfriend Lisa. Of course, it could simply be innuendo and they're just doing speed trials for the pteranodon in the attic.

I liked this one... Much more than the last few weeks, which IMO are not nearly as remarkable as I'd been expectng htem to be. Frankly, I don't see Torchwood being commissioned for a second series at this point. It would be great, if the writing were more at this level. Still though, for the most part the show is about Torchwood cleaning up the messes that THEY THEMSELVES create!

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps