Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Erm... Doctor Who Crimbo epp? $$$ no doubt to follow (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Erm... Doctor Who Crimbo epp? $$$ no doubt to follow
Zipacna
Member # 1881

- posted      Profile for Zipacna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
But we can be sure that the Master will appear eventually

The question is though if the Master does appear, will it be the TV movie Master somehow surviving death yet again or will it be an earlier regeneration of the Master. If it is that he's survived again, that guy must be like the Road-runner...no matter how much Acme crap you fling at him, nothing takes him down! [Wink]
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Master's desperation to continue living at all costs was a big theme of his later years (almost odd that it wasn't when we first met him, as it was already his thirteenth incarnation). WHEN (not if) he shows up in the new show, you can bet that whatever the reason for his continued existence will ultimately play into how the Doctor will continue beyond his thirteenth. However, given that the producers will probably not even address the Doctor's lifespan until they get to the final incarnation, I'm just fine with an extremely hot new version of the Rani instead. [Wink]

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm watching this ep now. The "What? WHAT? WHAT!?" made me wonder if Samuel L. Jackson was going to pop in for a visit. "DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN 'WHAT', MOTHERFUCKER!?"

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps