Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Playboy Skin Job (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Playboy Skin Job
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You pervs, acting like you don't already know or care that Tricia Helfer is going to be out of her red dress in the popular Men's magazine. A shame they don't have discussions about which ships were present at Wolf 359 or you could tell your moms you just got it for the articles.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I hope people like them... I know I do."

Is she talking about the photos, or her breasts?

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Tricia, I'm also from Alberta. ALL women here have breasts as hot as hers. Hell, mine ain't not no lookers, neither.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Nguyen:
Hell, mine ain't not no lookers, neither.

I think my grade school English teacher just had a heart attack.
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by B.J.:
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Nguyen:
Hell, mine ain't not no lookers, neither.

I think my grade school English teacher just had a heart attack.
B glayd ther ant no 1 aroon heer hoo talx leik dis, K Thx Bai.

Anyways, I spent some time in Alberta, lots of work, just nowhere to live. And all I gotta say is DAMN! I've never seen so many cute chicks in one place before. In Saskatchewan you'll be lucky to find a chick who's both white, and hot.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
In Saskatchewan you'll be lucky to find a chick who's both white, and hot.
Ah... what is that suppose to mean?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He means Regina. Saskatoon is where the university is, and I assure you that there are plenty of atractive women there. The problem is, that when they're done at the U, they move to Calgary. This is not a problem for me, as I live in Calgary. [Smile]

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There University in Regina is and my computer is there.

AS FOR CHICKS TOO MANY I SAID TO HAVE SCREWED ALL DAYS FOR OUR NIGHTS

(If you type on a science fiction message board, the least you can worry about is hot girls, and go back to your seasoning salts and partridge families.)

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I saw that article I thought she was that girl from "Heroes", but her name is Ali. I'm glad she doesn't lower herself to the things her character used to.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, that. Got the photos days ago.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If you type on a science fiction message board, the least you can worry about is hot girls, and go back to your seasoning salts and partridge families.)
Probably the funniest thing you've ever posted, right there.

Cant say I'm a huge fan of Ms Helfer's looks though (at least in comparison with the adverage hottie in Playboy).
Something about that nose...

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks hotter in the pics than she tends to in the show. I prefer her when she's looking all vulnerable and thinking Baltar's about to die or something, than when she's being seductive and bony in strappy things.

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone needs to hold her down and force-feed her Twinkies. Seriously, meat is for men, bones are for dogs.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forcefeeding and canines mentioned in the same post? *slams big red button hard*
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*patiently waits for the Grace Park photospread*

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps