Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » The Bicentennial Man

Author Topic: The Bicentennial Man
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have any info on the upcoming movie "The Bicentennial Man", staring Robin Williams?

------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons; for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, like what? Casting information is available here I presume you're aware that it's an adaptation of a story by Isaac Asimov?

------------------
"Like I told you, you are concentric in your form. When it's cold you've got yourself to keep you warm."
--
John Linnell

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robin Williams acting.
Asimov story. One of my favorites, too.
I will watch this thing.

Time to make "Nightfall" into a motion picture.

------------------
'In every country and in every age the priest has been hostile to Liberty; he is always in allegiance to the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection of his own." ---- Thomas Jefferson

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They already did, sort of: http://uk.imdb.com/Title?0095738

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps