Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » And the rest of the TF voices are...

Author Topic: And the rest of the TF voices are...
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bumblebee - Mark Ryan
Ironhide - Jess Harnell
Barricade - Jess Harnell
Ratchet - Robert Foxworth
Bonecrusher - Jimmie Wood
Jazz - Darius McCrary
Starscream - Charlie Adler
Frenzy - Reno Wilson

An interesting assortment. I wholeheartedly approve of Robert Foxworth as Ratchet. On thinking about it, Darius McCrary (mostly known as Eddie Winslow from the show Family Matters) does sound kinda like Scatman Crothers. Kinda. I really don't know about Starscream's voice, though. Yeah, Adler's a veteran voice actor, and was even in the original TF series, but... Starscream? I guess I'll reserve judgment on that one until after I see the movie.

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Josh
Member # 1884

- posted      Profile for Josh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strikes be as odd they would have Peter Cullen on board and not have him to Ironhide.
I'm also kind of perplexed they would take Frenzy into the a mix but not keep any semblance to his original character.

If they weren't going to do Soundwave, they should have made Frenzy another character.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps