Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$ Heroes 2x05 Fight or Flight $$

Author Topic: $$ Heroes 2x05 Fight or Flight $$
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did anyone else think the scene with the double-dutch was a little weird? Micah's laughing creeped me out for some reason; I was getting a feeling of foreboding that didn't pan out at all.

I can't figure out if Nikki means it about being there to get help, or if she just doesn't trust Suresh. (After all, *I'm* beginning to wonder - first it's just taking Molly there to be helped, next it's deciding they're not so bad after all, then it's turning Parkman and HRG in...)

Hiro's kind of falling by the wayside, but I still can't figure out if he's going to become Kensei or just help him finish his quests. (He did seem awwwfully surprised that Kensei wasn't Japanese, and you'd think if Kensei was a gaijin it'd be noted in the stories).

Nichelle Nichols is far too old to be Monica's mother; I wonder what happened to her parents. In line with the whole heroes-produce-heroes thing, maybe her parents have powers - but if they do (and Nichelle turns out to be Monica and Micah's grandmother as I assume) then Nichelle should also have a power, if all the parents have powers. (Or was she in the Company picture and I just don't remember? Anybody have a cap?)

Finally, here's an on-screen declaration of duplicate powers - "This thing you and I can do, it goes beyond just reading minds." But Parkman broke out of it because he could also read minds; presumably his power works on the real world, and not on his dream-guys. So I guess this means Parkman can cause these dreams too, and not just his father?

Claire wasn't in this, which disappoints me. She's my favorite. Got to love that whole cute little cheerleader cum bloody burned broken soldier look.

Aaaand now my lovely brain decided to forget how the episode *ended....* So I'll stop typing here :-/

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps