Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$ Heroes 2x06 The Line $$ (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: $$ Heroes 2x06 The Line $$
OverRon
Member # 2036

- posted      Profile for OverRon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I reckon Hiro and Kensei are gonna pull a Luke and Vader-esque scene, as in one of the paintings we saw, there was one of Kensei and Hiro fighting. When I saw that it just screamed at me that scene from RotJ, I can just imagine White beard cackling away in the background like the Emperor. [Smile] We know that Hiro or Kensei must keep the timeline intact as nothing seems changed in Ando's time.

As for DL, I'm also in the group where if I don't see the rotting corpse I don't believe he's dead.

I'm not sure if Kensei fits as being Sulu's killer though, as when they went over the side of the building, Ando was there straight away. Claire's abilities don't let her get up and run away after a fall like that so quickly, she's busy reseting bones and pushing ribs back inside her chest. So I'm thinking someone with the power of flight did it.

I've been looking at the paintings at the end of the show, trying to figure out who's in them and what not.

The first one we see is, what looks like Suresh holding a smoking gun. 7/8

The next one is what looks like Peter next to a bio-hazard symbol.

Then we see a whole bunch of them, one with a dead blonde woman on some stairs I think.

One with a phial of some kind? The drug that Suresh was told to use?

Nikki or Claire (or someother blonde woman) banging on a door/wall.

Hiro and Kensei figthing. 6/8

And of course HRG with a bullet in his eye. 8/8

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After Kaito and his killer went over, when Ando first looked over, there were two bodies lying there. When we panned over again a few seconds later, there was only Kaito.

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

OverRon
Member # 2036

- posted      Profile for OverRon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I just checked on my copy of that ep, and on both shots of Kaito lying in the alley he's alone, just that the second shot, after you see Ando looking around, it's just zoomed in a bit closer.
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Kensei and Hiro have already gone about as "Vader and Luke" as you can get...although I'm not sure how that fits; Vader and Luke were *always* enemies, and became friends, not the other way around. Perhaps Anakin and Obi-Wan would be a better analogy? Anyway, Kensei seems like he's pretty much full of black gooey hatred for Hiro right now, so I don't think their relationship is exactly pals right now as it is [Wink]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps