Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Heroes $$ 2x07 Out of Time $$

Author Topic: Heroes $$ 2x07 Out of Time $$
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy crap.

I KNEW Kensei would survive. HE'S Adam?! Funny Bob didn't mention Adam was an immortal...

The appearance of DL was a nightmare by Maury. So maybe he really IS dead. Also, Matt has the exact same ability. So let's not piss him off, mmkay?

Bennett is getting sloppy! And betrayed. Perhaps the man in the painting is actually Suresh, not West as Bennett had originally feared?

Also, 93% of the population dead? Wow. They better get a wrap on that virus pretty soon. I'm sure even Kensei/Adam doesn't want EVERYONE dead...

Also about Kensei/Adam, he seems to be have the same outward appearance as he did in 1671. So, does this mean Claire will age to about mid-to-late 30's and then stop? Talk about a milf...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow that was fast!

In any case I really didn't expect Kensei to still be around. Now this brings more questions about Claire's abilities.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I wanted to try and get this up ASAP so Daniel would see it and not start another thread [Wink] [Too late, I guess.]

And yeah. I knew as soon as he showed up in that tent, Kensei would still be alive. He knows Hiro is a time traveler and might have a rough idea of when he came from, so he stuck around long enough to be able to get his revenge, most likely.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps