Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Which alien race (Alien or Predator) do you admire more and why ?

Author Topic: Which alien race (Alien or Predator) do you admire more and why ?
PMills
Member # 1009

- posted      Profile for PMills     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of the two alien races (the Alien aliens and the Predator aliens) in the 4 Alien films, 2 Predator films and 2 Alien vs Predator films made so far, which alien race do you admire more (for either character reasons, for combat reasons, or for both character and combat related reasons) and please say why, for the alien race you admire the most.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What in the world?
Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it's hard to "admire" an alien race that goes around killing people based on pure instinct (Alien), or for that matter, and alien race that goes around killing people just to satisfy their inner sportsman (Predator). So, to answer your question, I'd have to say a big fat "neither."

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like either, roasted, with a touch of garlic.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the hell is this guy on? Look at his recent - hell, all his posts:

1 Which alien race (Alien or Predator) do you admire more and why ? (post #0) General Sci-Fi 10 December, 2007
2 Of the 4 Aliens films made so far, what's your favorite one and why ? (post #0) General Sci-Fi 04 December, 2003
3 Who's your favorite character from the Matrix films and why ? (post #42) General Sci-Fi 27 October, 2003
4 Who's your favorite character from the Matrix films and why ? (post #0) General Sci-Fi 19 October, 2003
5 Who are your picks of the best alien character/s in the film and sci-fi media and why (post #0) General Sci-Fi 25 July, 2003
6 What prominent members of the scientific community had cameos on the Next Gen series (post #19) General Trek 23 May, 2003
7 What prominent members of the scientific community had cameos on the Next Gen series (post #0) General Trek 22 May, 2003
8 What prominent members of the scientific community had cameos on the Next Gen series (post #11) General Trek 22 May, 2003

PMills? AMonk might be a better nickname. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He seems to made a vow of sanctity never to give his own input in any of the topics he seems so very interested in, which means he's either

A: buddhapathically humble

B: shy

C: a new form of sentient software that learns of humanity from cataloguing our taste in sci-fi

D: making money writing bestselling anthropological studies on western civilization nerds using our posts as case material

E: he is Adam West

Judging by some of the material in those threads he started ("acoupal of pr0n ladies weron voyagr i heard", thx Magnus), I think D: is out.

About the other options...
A:, a humble nerd, tempered in giving his opinions? Inconcievable!
B:, shy guy? Shy members usually lurk or they lurk not and start posting feces everywhere, there is no middle ground.

I'd have to go with C or E.
So fess up, Mills.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regarding thread question, I name the Aliens as the most admirable, because being able to get someone pregnant by raping their mouth is as rock and roll as it gets. Even though the aliens are dickheads.
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vote for E.
Or if he's low on lite bright pieces he could be Adam We.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
V'ger, is that you?
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam West! Adam West! Now a little bit softer...adam west...adam west...ADAM WEST! ADAM WEST!

Um, also, there are two AvP movies? Good Lord, how have we survived to this stage of civilization?!

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...at least nobody's lookng at my posts... and questioning them... maybe...

mouth/ass rape... what happens if a face hugger misplants...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It could be messy Pen, it could be messy.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FILCHING.........IN......SPAAAAAAAAACE

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps