Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$ SGA Trio $$

Author Topic: $$ SGA Trio $$
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watching it now...gonna try post-as-I-watch.

Rodney's highly sexed, isn't he? Likes the boobies. But if Jewel had lifted that shirt 6 more inches, I could've died happy. Guess I'm not much better. ;P (Although I don't think I would've been quite that obvious...wouldn't ask Carter to flash her tits at some kids...)

Anyway, this was actually a *good* character episode. It was quite entertaining to watch three grown adults, one of them a colonel in the air force and the other two with postgrad degrees, playing "Who would you rather" and arguing about things like who likes or doesn't like Zalenka.

And Rodney picks Jon Stewart...heheheh....

Sad to hear about McKay...I liked him with human feelings. Hope he fixes things with Kate.

And the grappling hook thing? This is one of the many reasons he's my favorite character. Carter ought to have had a little singing after closing that valve, though. And shouldn't that hole look a lot different after the room tilted over?

Am I imagining things, or are they trying to start something between Keller and McKay?

Can someone really die within an hour of internal bleeding in a leg break? Anybody know?

Ha. Sam was too heavy. McKay's stumbling all over the place here...with the perfect body and all...and Sam's response was awesome, too. "I mean, I-I could never choose - " "Rest assured, you're never gonna have to."

That cannon would be much louder IRL.

LOL: "No, great is a beach with a fiber-optic hookup!"

Yeahhhh they are starting things with Keller. Guess the actress formerly known as...the actress portraying Kate...left?

Well, pretty damn good compared to the rest of the season.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I was wondering about the McKay/Keller thing. But what about Ronon/Keller? Hm.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's more a case of the writers trying out Keller with various characters and seeing how the chemistry works on set. Remember she was also in a character episode with just her and Teyla. So that just leaves a Keller/Shepard episode to go.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You're not very good at this, are you?"
"No, no I'm not!"

Back in high school, I would definitely identify with that! Luckily, I don't have to deal with that anymore. [Big Grin]

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rev: But why didn't they try a kiss with *that* character pair?!

B.J. : Ball and chain, right? *sympathetic clucking as if he knows what the hell that would be like*

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ All you have to do is go to the webpage in my profile to figure that out!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps