Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$BSG S4 Clips$$

Author Topic: $$BSG S4 Clips$$
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://io9.com/361683/new-clips-of-cylon-showdown-in-battlestar-season-4%20

...And go!

shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So where did he get these clips? From a podcast?

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On a related note, I said a while back that it had been stated that Thrace isn't a Cylon, but then couldn't find where I'd got that from. Well, in the other s4 preview Sackhoff says she's always been told she's not one.

Interesting stuff. Don't know what's going on in the stuff onboard the Basestar. But it looks like Thrace is suffering from Lost Time but has been to Earth in the few hours she can remember; she's (understandably) spending some time locked up as a result, but will then at some point decide to point a gun at Roslin. Perhaps she erroneously figures out that Roslin is a Cylon? Baltar has shaved and got a haircut, so I almost didn't recognise him (he's always had long hair previously, with varying stubble-to-beard preogression). I note that none of the Other Four - the Gruesome Foursome? the Final Four? - really feature in any of those clips so we still don't really know what they're going to be up to now they know their true nature.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps