Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$ Heroes 3x03 One of Us, One of Them $$

Author Topic: $$ Heroes 3x03 One of Us, One of Them $$
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sylar as Noah's partner?!

WTF is Ma Petrelli up to?!

"Know you? I created you"?!

Future painter guy gives Parkman future vision!

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Sylar/Noah partnership really ought to be stretching credibility, but it actually works very well.

Glad to see Micah back briefly, but that scene seemed kinda rushed, like they were trying to tie up a loose end before moving on. I wonder if that's all we'll see of him for the near future?

African painting guy's pictures have very straight lines considering he seems to paint with his hands. Maybe someone gave him a copy of Illustrator.

"Know you? I created you." is very odd. I thought at first it might just be a cryptic way of saying he was her father, but we've already seen Nikki's dad. Genetic experiments?

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No saying the guy we saw was her biodad. He could have adopted her...

--------------------

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm only a couple minutes in so far, but oh MAN does Angela Petrelli make that first scene.

EDIT: Halfway through. Angela's still being totally badass.

I'm really intrigued by Matt's storyline, but I'm biased because I just love Matt. If that makes any sense.

SYLAR IN A SUIT OMG I'LL BE IN MY BUNK.

Also, I like that Meredith's teaching Claire to fight. Maybe now they won't stuff Claire in a refrigerator every three episodes...

SON OF EDIT:

"You can't call dibs." "Can too. Dibs." AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA*wheeze*ha... Hiro's at his best when he has a foil.

BASTARD CHILD OF EDIT'S SON:

"Holy crap, it worked!" ... "I'm being awesome!" *snerk* And then Hiro's "oh shit" moment.

Next time, I'll watch the whole episode before posting, I promise.

[ September 30, 2008, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: HopefulNebula ]

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man they really need to take the axe to Mama Patrelli. I mean that 1st scene: so evil. [Wink]
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah African dude doesn't have very 'tribal' paintings does he? How did he give parkman the visions? It made it seem as if he does it using natural ingredients and a pair of headphones.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Parkman already has powers, so, presumably, he already has the potential to manifest those powers as painting the future. If, as Mohinder says, one's specific power is determined by one's blood chemistry, it's not beyond reason that some sort of drug could change one's power. The headphones may just have been playing something that helps get him in the right mood for the power to kick in.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

Issac needed the heroin at first to be able to paint until he was coached how to. Perhaps this concoction is narcotic in some way and performs the same function?

--------------------

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It might not be strictly powers-related. Could be a "writers didn't feel like doing research, so let's have a generic African guy be Matt's guide, and oh yeah, don't they do spirit quests or something?" kind of thing.

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps