Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$ Heroes 3x13 Duel (or was it Dual?) $$

Author Topic: $$ Heroes 3x13 Duel (or was it Dual?) $$
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh. Black president. Nice touch, since they don't usually match the president in TV shows to anything like the looks of the real current president.

The effect of Daphne appearing twice in the background after she went back in time was nice - it reminded me of the animated graph of light waves traveling backward in time. (Although of course in real life the information about the light wave can't go back in time, which means neither could Daphne, but ... meh.) Ando's power's cool.

I wonder how/if Hiro will get his powers back? I'm assuming that when Hiro saw Ando kill him by hitting him a violet beam thing, he was really supercharging Hiro or something. But I can't really remember the scene.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
President Worf!

I wonder if Peter got all of his powers back?

Also on G4, the episode is called Duality.

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe just his power of flight, from Nathan being nearby (and maybe pyrokinesis from Flame-y Death Guy).
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also probably all Mohinder's super-human stuff...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps