Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Transformers Trailer Online (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Transformers Trailer Online
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mars Needs Women:
note the qualifier: poor

"Poor" still implies the presence of SOMETHING. Saying the plot of a Michael Bay movie is poor is like saying the tropical beach front property on the moon isn't very good.

I'm not saying Bay ever pretends otherwise or makes any apologies for the wilfully inane scripts, just don't pretend that story is even a factor with that guy. [Wink]

For the record though, I don't actively dislike Bay's movies - they're usually quite fun in a concussed kind of way - it's just that it's all getting a little...unfocused. Maybe it was just a symptom of Spielberg's involvement with the last one, but it could never seam to decided if it was supposed to be a straight-up action adventure or a bizarre comedy.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly how I felt about the last Indy movie.
And Speilberg's War of the Worlds.

hmmm...maybe bigger explosions would have helped them...

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
Exactly how I felt about the last Indy movie.
And Speilberg's War of the Worlds.

hmmm...maybe bigger explosions would have helped them...

So the Nuke test didn't do it for ya? [Wink]

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am hoping mainly for more sunsets (because the 30 or so last time weren't enough) and that they don't cancel Animated because of it.

Seriously, "Transwarped" was the best episode of Transformers since "The Agenda". I heart it.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Seriously, 'Transwarped' was the best episode of Transformers since 'The Agenda'."

At least include an exception for the line "utilizing my cyberninja processor-over-matter technique".

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
I am hoping mainly for more sunsets (because the 30 or so last time weren't enough)

Really? I like his use of the American flag. It was even on the Russian space station in Armageddon. I swear, if you played a drinking game to when you see a US flag you'd be hammered half way through. Then again, I'm a patriot type guy, so I don't really mind seeing my flag everywhere.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, we're not allowed to show off our flag over here. Apparently it offends the foreigners.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's the hentai tenticle attack scene you have embroidered on it that offends: the colors are really quite calming.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
"Seriously, 'Transwarped' was the best episode of Transformers since 'The Agenda'."

At least include an exception for the line "utilizing my cyberninja processor-over-matter technique".

I'll give you that. But other than Prowl's stupidly-named ninja moves, "TransWarped" was indeed pure awesome. I mean, they got Judd Nelson to come back and do Rodimus Prime's voice again after all these years. Yeah, I know he's hardly the first G1 voice actor to do Animated, but still... I now have hope that Orson Welles can be raised from the dead to once again voice Unicron.

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps